Ingredients Needed for Soy Sauce Eggs With Vegetables
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
¼ cup fish sauce
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, medium
½ red bell pepper
10 broccoli florets
How to Cook Soy Sauce Eggs With Vegetables
- Make hard-boiled eggs. Peel them.
- Heat a wok.
- Add the soy sauce, the fish sauce, and the balsamic vinegar. Boil.
- Add the brown sugar.
- Add the hard-boiled eggs.
- Squeeze the lime.
- Cook the eggs in the boiling sauce for 3-4 minutes.
- In another skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cut into quarters the onion.
- Slice the red bell pepper.
- Add the onion and the red bell pepper into the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook them at high-heat for about 2 minutes. Add the broccoli.
- Serve the vegetables and the flavored hard-boiled eggs with a rice side.