Ingredients Needed for Threaded Spaghetti Wiener Bites and Veggies
30 spaghettis sticks
8 grape tomatoes, cut into halves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup heavy cream
1 ounce parmesan, grated
How to Cook Threaded Spaghetti Wiener Bites and Veggies
- Take 5 spaghetti strands and carefully thread them through each wiener piece.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook until the pasta is ready, about 6-8 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and stir-fry the grape tomatoes and the mushrooms for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the baby spinach.
- Add the heavy cream and half of the grated parmesan, and mix well.
- Transfer on a plate and add the remaining grated parmesan on top. Serve warm!