Three Color Fruit Dessert
Good advice of the day: always keep some fresh fruits in the kitchen. They are healthy and full of vitamins. And they can make a great dessert if you combine them with some chocolate and whipped cream. We made fruit “mushrooms”!
Ingredients Needed for Three Color Fruit Dessert
¼ cup chocolate chip, melted
¼ cup sprinkles
¼ cup tapioca pearls
4 kiwis slices
2 tablespoons of whipped cream
How to Make Three Color Fruit Dessert
- Peel the bananas. Cut them in halves and remove the endings.
- Dip the bananas in melted chocolate.
- Coat the edges with melted chocolate in sprinkles and tapioca pearls.
- Place the bananas on a plate, upside down.
- Put some melted chocolate on top of each banana.
- Add a kiwi slice, some whipped cream, and a strawberry on each banana.