Ingredients Needed for Blueberry Muffin Bread Pudding
3 tablespoons of heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
10 store-bought muffins
2 ounces of blueberry, fresh
3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
How to Cook Blueberry Muffin Bread Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon. Mix everything with a mixer.
- Crumble the muffins and add them to a baking pan (12 inches/30 cm side).
- Pour the egg mixture all over.
- Add the blueberries.
- Combine the powdered sugar with milk in a small bowl to make the sugar glaze.
- Drizzle the sugar glaze over the dessert.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Slice the pudding. If you want, sift some powdered sugar over each slice and drizzle some cranberry sauce just before serving it.