Ingredients Needed for Three Cheese Pasta With Ham and Peas
2.5 ounces of farfalle
2.5 ounces of penne
3 ounces of frozen peas
2 slices of ham, chopped
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 teaspoons of butter
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
¼ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup gruyère, shredded
How to Cook Three Cheese Pasta With Ham and Peas
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Add the farfalle, penne, and frozen peas. Cook them for 7 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the ham for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix the egg, egg yolk, and mayo in a separate bowl. Whisk.
- Heat a separate skillet over medium heat, drain the pasta, and start cooking them.
- Add the butter, cheddar, gruyere, and mozzarella. Add the egg mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook everything for 2-3 minutes and top them with the ham.