2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 ½ pounds of lamb breast
1 teaspoon butter
1 onion, chopped
1 ounce celery, chopped
2 carrots, sliced
3 potatoes, diced
2 habanero peppers, sliced in halves
1 cup chicken stock
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the lamb breast and sear it in the pan for 2 minutes per side, until you obtain a brown crust.
- Before you take it out of the pan, add the butter, the herbs, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Spread the melted butter over the lamb.
- Move the lamb into a crockpot. Add the onion, celery, carrots, potatoes, habaneros, and pour the chicken stock.
- Put a lid on, set your crockpot at “HIGH” and cook the lamb for 7 hours.
- When it’s ready, you can serve it with a light touch of parsley on top!