Calories: 665 kCal / serving
- 42 g
- 27 g
- 45 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Tikka Masala
14 ounces of boneless chicken thigh
1 cup masala sauce
1 cup yogurt
¼ cup vegetable oil
⅓ cup walnut
¼ cup raisin
½ cup water
½ tablespoon curcuma
⅔ cup boiled rice
How to Make Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cut the chicken in small pieces and mix it together with the masala sauce and the yogurt.
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan to a high temperature. Add the walnuts, raisins, fry them a little bit.
- Pour the water on top. Add curcuma, boiled rice, and mix everything together. Remove from the stove.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature. Add the pieces of chicken in it.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.