Ingredients Needed for Green Bean and Pasta Salad
2.5 ounces of pasta
1 green beans
6 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon pomegranate seed
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 baby spinach
2 ounces of gorgonzola
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
How to Cook Green Bean and Pasta Salad
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and transfer the pasta in a salad bowl.
- Bring another pot of water to a boil, add salt, and cook the green beans until crisp-tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and transfer them to the pasta bowl.
- Add the carrots, cherry tomatoes, pomegranate seeds, soy sauce, and olive oil.
- Sprinkle some salt and combine all the ingredients.
- Place the baby spinach on the bottom of a large plate.
- If you desire, drizzle some more olive oil.
- Transfer the salad from the bowl to the plate.
- Top your salad with pieces of gorgonzola and radish sprouts.