Ingredients Needed for Spicy Beef Sandwich
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of beef tenderloin
2 chilis es
5 cherry tomatoes, sliced in quarters
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
½ cup white wine
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 teaspoons of whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon mustard
2 romaine lettuces leaves
4 toast breads, grilled
1 radish, sliced
How to Cook Spicy Beef Sandwich
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it for 3 minutes per side if you prefer it medium, or 4-5 minutes per side if you prefer it well done.
- Thinly slice the 2 chilies. Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chili slices, cherry tomatoes, and diced bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper and cook the veggies for about 2 minutes. Pour the white wine and continue cooking until it reduces by half.
- Grab a small bowl, and mix the mayo with the 2 types of mustard until you get a smooth sauce.
- Slice the beef into thin slices, around 0.2 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices.
- Now for the sandwiches, spread 1 teaspoon of sauce over 1 of the toast slices. Top with 1 romaine lettuce leaf, 2-3 teaspoons of veggie mixture, 3 radish slices, and 5-6 slices of beef. Finally, top it with another slice of toast.
- Use the remaining ingredients to make 1 more sandwich.