Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken and Sweet Corn
4 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup vegetable oil
½ teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons of butter
4 ounces of sweet corn
3 cherry tomatoes
3 mint leaves
How to Cook Spicy Chicken and Sweet Corn
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Cut the chicken breast in small pieces and fry it in the skillet.
- Add salt, pepper, thyme, chili powder, and soy sauce. Stir everything together for 4-5 minutes.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a cast-iron skillet to a medium temperature. Add the sweet corn over it and 1 more tablespoon of butter. Add salt, pepper, cherry tomatoes cut in halves, and mint leaves. Cook for 2-3 minutes in the butter.
- Serve the chicken with the corn.