Ingredients Needed for Kit Kat and Skittles Cake
10 ounces of cream cheese
5 ounces of butter
2/3 cup powdered sugar
10 ounces of heavy cream
1 sponge cake, sliced into 3 layers
3 tablespoons of rum syrup
7 ounces of skittles
5 ounces of noodle
How to Cook Kit Kat and Skittles Cake
- Add the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Set your mixer at medium speed and mix everything until smooth.
- Divide the mixture into 2 separate bowls. Add 1 teaspoon of food coloring in each. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the heavy cream in a large bowl. Use the mixer and mix until it reaches stiff peaks.
- Start assembling the cake. Place 1 sponge cake layer on a large plate. Drizzle it with 1 tablespoon of rum syrup. Spread the green mixture over it. Place the second layer, and drizzle rum syrup again. Spread the yellow mixture over it. Top it with the third cake layer. Spread the remaining rum syrup.
- Coat the whole cake with whipped cream.
- Surround the edges of the cake with chocolate sticks, like a fence.
- Add Skittles on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.