Ingredients Needed for Oyster Mushroom and Cashew Soup
3 ounces of cashew
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound oyster mushrooms, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh dill
How to Make Oyster Mushroom and Cashew Soup
- Add the cashews to a bowl and cover them with water. Let them soak for 4 hours.
- Transfer them to a blender. Add 1.5 liters of water and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over low heat, then add the mushrooms. Cook and stir for 7 minutes.
- Add the garlic, season with salt and pepper. Stir them in.
- Transfer the cooked mushrooms to a pot or a bowl, add the lemon juice and the cashew blend. Add the dill, stir in, then serve warm and garnished with lemon.