Ingredients Needed for Quick and Easy Lasagna
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of minced meat
¼ cup water
½ cup tomato sauce
2 lasagna sheets
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Quick and Easy Lasagna
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the onion and crush the garlic. Then, add the garlic too.
- Cook them together until the onion becomes soft and translucent.
- Add the minced meat and cook it together with the onion and garlic until becomes brown and tender.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the water and half of the tomato sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients and simmer them.
- Add the lasagna sheets on top, and then coat them with the remaining tomato sauce.
- Cover the skillet, and let the food simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Uncover the skillet and sprinkle some thyme and the shredded mozzarella.
- It’s done! Enjoy it!