Ingredients Needed for Baked Chicken and Potato Casserole
2 chicken breasts s, around 5 ounces each
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 potatoes, cut into cubes
½ cup heavy cream
1 parsley, chopped
2 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded
2 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Baked Chicken and Potato Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and lay in the chicken breast.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook it for about 7-8 minutes on each side.
- Set aside the fillets, let them cool, then cut them into medium pieces.
- Put the potato cubes in a bowl.
- Add the chicken breast, salt, pepper, heavy cream, chopped parsley, and half of the shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Mix everything together.
- Put the chicken and potato mixture in a ceramic baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then take the dish out from the oven.
- Top everything with the remaining cheddar and mozzarella, then return the tray to the oven and bake the casserole for 15 more minutes.