Ingredients Needed for Chicken Tortilla Wrap
1 chicken breast
½ cup salsa sauce
⅔ cup spring onion
½ teaspoon oregano
¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
4 flour tortillas
1 tablespoon milk
tomato sauce for serving
How to Cook Chicken Tortilla Wrap
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Boil the chicken breast.
- Let it cool and cut it in small pieces.
- Put the chicken pieces in a medium bowl and add the salsa sauce.
- Add the spring onion, the oregano, salt, pepper, and Cheddar cheese.
- Mix them together.
- Divide the mixture into four equal parts.
- Wrap each part in flour tortillas.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg with the milk.
- Put the tortilla rolls in a baking dish and coat them with egg wash using a silicone brush.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- If you want, serve with tomato sauce!