Ingredients Needed for Strawberry and Chia Seed Pudding
3 ounces of fresh strawberry
1 tablespoon greek yogurt
1 tablespoon cottage cheese
½ teaspoon beet sugar
1 cup almond milk
¼ cup chia seeds
How to Cook Strawberry and Chia Seed Pudding
- Add the strawberries to a blender.
- Add the Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, beet sugar, and the almond milk to the blender.
- Blend everything until smooth. Pour the mixture into a sealable jar.
- Add the chia seeds, secure the jar with a lid, and shake the jar a few times.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When serving, top the pudding with a few extra strawberries.