Ingredients Needed for Chicken Parmigiana
¼ cup flour
2 eggs, whisked
¼ cup breadcrumbs
2 chickens steaks, around 5 ounces each
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Chicken Parmigiana
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the flour, whisked egg, and breadcrumbs into 3 separate bowls. Season the flour with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken in flour, then in whisked egg and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the schnitzels for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Spread tomato sauce over the schnitzels, and top them with shredded mozzarella and parmesan.
- Lay the skillet into the oven for the next 20 minutes!