Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast With Beetroot Red Rice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
1 onion, chopped
1 zucchini, diced
2.5 ounces of rice
½ cup white wine
½ cup beetroot juice
2 teaspoons of mascarpone
0.5 ounce shredded parmesan
How to Cook Chicken Breast With Beetroot Red Rice
- Heat a skillet, add the vegetable oil and start cooking the chicken. Cook it for about 6 minutes per side. When ready, take it out of the pan.
- In the same pan, pour the olive oil and add the butter in order for it to melt.
- Add the onion and fry it until it becomes translucent. Add zucchini and rice and stir. Pour the white wine, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Pour the beetroot juice that will bring that beautiful red color. Again, bring to a boil.
- Add the mascarpone and the parmesan. Reduce the heat and let some of the excess water evaporate. Cook it for about 6-8 more minutes then turn off the heat.
- Serve it with the cooked chicken!