If you’re looking for a gluten-free pasta recipe, this shrimp noodles may be exactly what you need. Rice noodles do not contain gluten, which makes them a safe choice for people with wheat allergies.
Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Noodles
6 ounces of rice noodles
1 white onion, julienne sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, slices
¼ teaspoon paprika powder
rosemary leaves, fresh
thyme leaves, fresh
7 ounces of shrimp
⅓ cup white wine
How to Make Shrimp Noodles
- Put the rice noodles in a large bowl and pour warm water over them. Let them soak for 10 minutes or according to the instructions on the package. Every minute or two, give the noodles a stir to loosen them up. Once the noodles are tender, drain them and run them under cool water to stop the cooking.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the onion until translucent and soft, stirring often.
- Add the garlic, paprika powder, 4-5 rosemary leaves, fresh thyme, and stir 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and cook it 1-2 minutes.
- Add the white wine, salt, pepper, and simmer to reduce the wine.
- When you have little liquid left in the skillet, add the cooked rice noodles and mix everything.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.