Calories: 677 kCal / serving
- 57 g
- 60 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Steak Fingers With Braised Celery
1 pound beef tenderloin
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
½ cup cornmeal
1 teaspoon butter
2 celerys sticks, sliced
2 rosemary sprigs
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
How to Make Steak Fingers With Braised Celery
- Cut the beef tenderloin into thin slices. Make about 6 slices.
- Whisk the egg with milk and make a egg wash.
- Coat the beef slices with flour, egg wash, then cornmeal.
- Heat a large quantity of vegetable oil in a deep skillet and fry the beef slices until golden.
- Lay a paper sheet on a large plate and remove the deep-fried beef on it, to absorb the excess fat.
- Heat another skillet and melt the butter in it. Drizzle some vegetable oil.
- Throw in the celery slices, season with salt, and pepper. Stir-fry until the celery is crisp-tender, but still bright green, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and parsley. Cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Serve the steak fingers with braised celery.