Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Eggplant and Potato Puree
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 eggplants, cubed
3 tomatoes, cubed
2 potatoes, cubed
4 ounces mozzarella, cubed
1 tablespoon parmesan, grated
How to Cook Cheesy Eggplant and Potato Puree
- Add the olive oil, eggplants, tomatoes, and potatoes to a cooking pot over low-medium heat.
- Cover them with water and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover with the lid and boil for 25 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Transfer the cooked vegetables to a measuring cup. Add the mozzarella and parmesan.
- Mash everything using a hand blender.