Ingredients Needed for Sprinkle Whoopie Pies
7 ounces of cake mix
½ cup milk
⅓ cup vegetable oil
⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon zest
How to Make Sprinkle Whoopie Pies
- Add the cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, and 2 teaspoons of sprinkles to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Scoop the mixture on it to form flatten lumps. We’ve ended up with 12.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the whipping cream to a bowl. Whip it until firm using a hand mixer.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and lemon zest. Transfer the cream to a piping bag.
- Put together Whoopie Pies by adding some cream mixture on the flat side of 1/2 of the cookies then topping them with the remaining cookies. Coat the creamy sides with sprinkles.