Ingredients Needed for Butternut Squash and Arugula Pasta
3.5 ounces of butternut squash, diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces of whole wheat penne
1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
3 ounces of arugula
2 tablespoons of pine nuts
How to Cook Butternut Squash and Arugula Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the diced squash over it. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Next, heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill it halfway with water. Add a pinch of salt and the whole wheat penne.
- Cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the pasta and add them to a large bowl.
- Add the goat cheese over the pasta, some butternut squash, arugula, and pine nuts. Give it a good stir.