Ingredients Needed for Spicy Potatoes
3 medium-sized potatoes, small dices
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
fresh coriander (optional)
How to Cook Spicy Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the diced potatoes and drizzle them with half of the vegetable oil.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the potatoes for 25 minutes.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, chili powder, and lemon juice. Stir to make a sauce.
- Add the potatoes and give them a good stir. Cook them for 2 minutes and add a few leaves of coriander on top.