Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Pork Neck With Rice and Glazed Veggies
7 ounces of pork neck, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
4 carrots, small size
1 green beans
½ cup cooked rice
1 ounce - gorgonzola
1 chili pepper, sliced
How to Cook Pan-Fried Pork Neck With Rice and Glazed Veggies
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the pork neck slices and fry them on both sides until they turn brown. Set them aside.
- Add the butter in the same skillet and let it melt.
- Add the carrots and cook them until they soften just a little and turn golden.
- Add the green beans and cook them until crisp-tender.
- Add the cooked rice in a bowl.
- Top it with the cooked carrots and green beans, arugula, and fried pork neck.
- Top with gorgonzola and chili slices.