Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon and Avocado Rice Balls
5 ounces of sushi rice
4 ounces of smoked salmon
black sesame seeds
How to Cook Smoked Salmon and Avocado Rice Balls
- First soak the rice into a bowl of cold water.
- Add water and rice in a saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and cover the saucepan with a lid. Boil for another 15 minutes, until the water is completely absorbed.
- Slice the avocado into chunks and chop the dill.
- Slice the smoked salmon into chunks.
- Coat the avocado and salmon chunks using the rice, and use your hands to make spherical shapes. In the end, they should look like small balls.
- To visually improve the sushi balls, coat them with chili flakes, chopped dill, or black sesame seeds.