Ingredients Needed for Spicy Beef With Rice Vermicelli
2 cups of hot water
3 ounces of rice vermicelli
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 ounces of beef tenderloin
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
¼ cup cornstarch
1 spring onion, chopped
¼ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
How to Cook Spicy Beef With Rice Vermicelli
- Firstly, dip the vermicelli into a large bowl of hot water. Leave them for about 6-8 minutes until they soften.
- Separately, start cooking the beef. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet and add the meat.
- Season with salt and pour lime juice. Stir in the pan and let the meat reach a light brown color.
- Add soy sauce and paprika flakes for the spicy Asian taste. Thicken the sauce with cornstarch.
- When almost ready, add spring onion.
- Separately, start cooking bell peppers and vermicelli. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet and add bell peppers. After 20 seconds add vermicelli, stir in the pan and keep them on heat for 1 more minute.