Ingredients Needed for Silvery Macarons
2 egg whites
grated vanilla pod
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup almond flour
1 cup powdered sugar
black food coloring
1 cup buttercream icing
How to Make Silvery Macarons
- Add the egg whites to a bowl and season with salt and grated vanilla. Whisk until firm using a hand mixer. Add the sugar in the process.
- Strain the almond flour and powdered sugar together into the whisked egg white bowl. Mix until even using a spatula.
- Add the food coloring and mix until even. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Start shaping 1.5-2-inch discs using the piping bag. We’ve got 24.
- Let them aside for 35 minutes to get a crust.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 295⁰F/145⁰C.
- Assemble the macarons using the buttermilk as filling.