Ingredients Needed for Avocado and Salmon Sushi Burger
4 ounces of salmon, minced
2 teaspoons of red chili paste
7 ounces of cooked sushi rice
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
1 lettuce leaf
½ small avocado, sliced
black sesame seeds for garnishing
white sesame seeds for garnishing
wasabi for serving
soy sauce for serving
How to Cook Avocado and Salmon Sushi Burger
- Add the minced salmon and chili paste to a smaller bowl and mix them. Set aside.
- Line a ramekin with plastic wrap. Add half of the cooked rice to it and press gently. Turn the ramekin upside down on a platter or smaller tray, remove it, and also discard the plastic wrap. Set aside the rice patty thus formed.
- Repeat the last step with the remaining rice using a ramekin or a smaller bowl.
- Spread one of the rice patties with chili salmon mixture. Add the cream cheese, the lettuce, more chili salmon mixture, and the avocado. Top with the other rice patty.
- Garnish with black and white sesame seeds and serve with wasabi and soy sauce.