Ingredients Needed for Scrambled Egg and Avocado Tortilla
1 red chili
1 green chili
2 tortilla wraps
½ red cabbage, shredded
½ cup parmesan, shredded
1 teaspoon butter
1 spring onion, chopped
2 teaspoons of curry sauce
How to Make Scrambled Egg and Avocado Tortilla
- Thinly slice the veggies and red chilies.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the avocado.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the tortilla wraps, and heat them for 1 minute per side.
- Split the veggies between the tortillas and use them as toppings.
- Add the shredded parmesan in a large bowl. Crack the eggs in the bowl, season with salt and pepper, and whisk.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter, and melt it. Add the whisked eggs and spring onion. Gently stir in the pan using a spatula, until the eggs look soft and silky. When small curds form and there is no liquid in the pan, remove the eggs from the heat.
- Place the scrambled eggs over the veggie-topped tortillas. Top it with curry sauce, parsley, and some more parmesan if you prefer.