Calories: 445 kCal / serving
- 20 g
- 31 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Salmon in Puff Pastry
½ puff pastry sheet, thawed
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 spring onion, chopped
3 sun-dried tomatoes es
3.5 ounces of salmon fillet, sliced
1 cup cheddar, shredded
1 egg, whisked
How to Make Salmon in Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the left end of the pastry.
- Place the chopped onion, dried tomatoes, salmon, and Cheddar over the tomato sauce, leaving the other half of the pastry empty.
- Start rolling from the side which you’ve topped with ingredients, and roll towards the opposite end.
- Superficially score the pastry roll and brush it with the whisked egg.
- Bake the roll for the next 25 minutes.