Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella and Butter Puff Pastry Treat
4 ounces of butter
5 ounces of puff pastry
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 cup parsley
1 cup mozzarella cheese
How to Make Mozzarella and Butter Puff Pastry Treat
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Prepare a 6 cup muffin pan.
- Cut the puff pastry into tiny pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Heat a heavy pan to a low temperature and melt the butter in it.
- Put the melted butter in the bowl with the puff pastry, add ginger powder, parsley and mozzarella. Rub the puff pastry with the butter until the mix is homogenous.
- Separate the mix into six pieces and put them in the muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve them with your favorite dip sauce!