Ingredients Needed for Mushroom and Spinach Beef Rolls
7 ounces of beef
6 spinaches leaves
2 ounces of cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 chili pepper
How to Cook Mushroom and Spinach Beef Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Cover the meat in plastic wrap and use a meat tenderizer on it.
- Chop the mushroom and fry it in a cast-iron skillet, for a few minutes.
- Take the meat and place 3 spinach leaves on it, add a few fried mushroom pieces, and the cheese.
- Roll the meat with the spinach and mushroom on the inside. Secure it with 2 toothpicks.
- Place the 2 rolls on an oven tray.
- Spray with olive oil.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.