1 ¼ cups of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
⅓ cup vegetable oil
⅔ cup milk
1 cup flour
5 rhubarb stalks, chopped
- Add the eggs, 1 cup of sugar, and a dash of salt to a bowl. Mix until smooth using the hand mixer.
- Keep adding the vanilla extract, baking powder, vegetable oil, and milk. Mix some more.
- Add the flour and, again, mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a Bundt cake pan. Mix the rhubarb with the remaining sugar in a bowl, then add it into the pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.