Ingredients Needed for Fried Pumpkin Cheesecake Fingers
3-4 ounces of pumpkin puree
3-4 ounces of cream cheese
10 bread slices, crustless
1 tablespoon butter
½ cup of sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
How to Cook Fried Pumpkin Cheesecake Fingers
- Add the pumpkin puree and cream cheese in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Place the crustless bread slices on a wooden board and level them with a rolling pin.
- Spread the cream cheese and pumpkin mixture over each bread slice. Roll each bread slice starting from one of the ends towards the opposite end. Do it carefully so you don’t lose any of the filling.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it.
- Add the cheesecake fingers and cook them until golden and crispy.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small plate or bowl.
- Coat the fingers with the sugar mix. Serve them with caramel topping!