Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Barbecue Wings
½ cup barbecue sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons of maple syrup
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 fluid ounce apple cider
1 pound chicken wings
8 ounces of bacon, thinly sliced
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Barbecue Wings
- Add the barbecue sauce in a large bowl. Add the brown sugar, maple syrup, and chili flakes. Pour the apple cider and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Season the wings with salt and pepper.
- Cover each wing with 1 small slice of bacon.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the wings on it.
- Season with salt and pepper and spread barbecue glaze over the chicken wings.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes.