Cheesy One Pan Sausage and Potatoes
Hungry and in need of something comforting? We have just the thing for you! Peel and slice some potatoes and throw them in a pan along with some sausages and onions. After everything is nice and cooked, finish with some shredded mozzarella and let it melt evenly! It’s a simple, yet delicious dish for breakfast, lunch and even dinner!
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy One Pan Sausage and Potatoes
3 red shallots
3 ounces of cocktail sausage
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Cheesy One Pan Sausage and Potatoes
- Thinly slice the red onions.
- Cut the cocktail sausages in halves.
- Peel the potato skins and thinly slice them in 1/4 inch (6 mm) rounds and then quarter them.
- Heat the oil in an iron-cast skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes in one even layer and cook them for 5 minutes. Add the red onion and the cocktail sausages and stir well. Cook the potatoes until the bottom layer begins to have brown color, then toss them on the other side until they’re brown as well.
- Add 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme and stir to flavor the ingredients.
- At the end, add the shredded mozzarella and keep on heat for another 1-2 minutes or until the cheese melts evenly.
- Serve warm!