Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin With Red Wine and Plum Sauce
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon olive oil
fresh thyme, chopped
3 garlic cloves
1 cup red wine
2 cinnamon sticks
3 plums, pitted
1 tablespoon plum jam
How to Make Pork Tenderloin With Red Wine and Plum Sauce
- Place the meat on the work surface, drizzle it with the olive oil, and season it with thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub in.
- Heat 1-2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a grill pan over high heat. Add the coated pork together with the garlic.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes on all sides until grill the grill marks appear.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes at 375⁰F/190⁰C.
- Pour the wine into a pot over low heat and season with thyme. Add the cinnamon sticks, plums, and plum jam. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 8 minutes.