Ingredients Needed for Nutella, Banana and Biscuit Crepes
½ cup milk
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup brown sugar
½ cup flour
2 biscuits, crushed
1 banana, sliced
2 tablespoons of nutella
How to Cook Nutella, Banana and Biscuit Crepes
- Break the egg and combine it with milk, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, vanilla extract, brown sugar, salt, and flour.
- Mix until you obtain a smooth batter.
- Heat a skillet, and add the remaining olive oil.
- Add in the batter and make sure the whole bottom of the skillet is covered with batter because you want the crepes to be thinner than regular pancakes.
- Fry them for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the steps above for each crepe.
- Take one crepe, spread 1 tablespoon of Nutella, 4-5 banana slices, and a small amount of crushed biscuits.
- Repeat for the next crepes.
- If you want to be creative, serve them in a tall margarita glass, with whipped cream, chocolate topping and some cranberries!