Who said you need expensive ingredients to make a savory salad? With some easy to find ingredients like chicken, potatoes, red bell pepper, carrots, cucumber and peas, you can make a really hearty salad. You can also use leftover chicken, if you have it on hand.
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Salad
5.25 ounces of cooked chicken breast
½ red bell pepper
2 tablespoons of canned peas
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
⅔ cup tomato sauce
2 garlic cloves
How to Make Chicken Salad
- Chop the cooked chicken breast.
- Cut the potato, carrot, and pickles into small cubes.
- Put the veggies and chicken meat in a small bowl.
- Season with salt.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Serve the salad with crackers or toast.