Calories: 566 kCal / serving
- 62 g
- 53 g
- 11 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Salad5.25 ounces of cooked chicken breast ½ red bell pepper ½ cucumber 2 tablespoons of canned peas salt 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise ⅔ cup tomato sauce 2 garlic cloves
How to Make Chicken Salad
- Chop the cooked chicken breast.
- Cut the potato, carrot, and pickles into small cubes.
- Put the veggies and chicken meat in a small bowl.
- Season with salt.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Serve the salad with crackers or toast.