Calories: 355 kCal / serving
- 25 g
- 26 g
- 16 g
Ingredients Needed for Breaded Baked Chicken Drumsticks
6 chicken drumsticks
1 teaspoon cashew powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ cup flour
1 egg, whisked
½ cup breadcrumbs
How to Make Breaded Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Put the drumsticks in a large bowl and season them with cashew powder and dried oregano.
- Marinate them for anytime between 30-60 minutes.
- Coat the drumsticks with flour, whisked egg, and breadcrumbs in that order.
- Bake them for 35 minutes.
- Serve them with your favorite dip.