Ingredients Needed for Roasted Lamb Leg With Herbs and Veggies
1 teaspoon butter
14 ounces of boneless lamb leg
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
1 tea spoon cumin
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon thyme
½ cup vegetable stock
8 cherry tomatoes
0.5 ounce aromatic herb
½ yellow bell pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
0.5 ounce - parmesan, grated
How to Cook Roasted Lamb Leg With Herbs and Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the butter and melt it. Add the lamb leg and season it with coriander seeds, cumin, mustard seeds, and thyme. Sear it in the pan for 2 minutes per side. Add vegetable stock just before it’s ready.
- Move the lamb in an oven tray. Add the carrot, cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, aromatic herbs, bell pepper, and pour the olive oil.
- Slide the tray in the oven and roast it for the next 40 minutes!