Ingredients Needed for Raw Vegan Walnut and Cashew Cake
10 ounces of walnut
3 ounces of date
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
½ cup coconut flakes
12 ounces of cashew nuts
2 tablespoons of agave syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 ounce pistachio
How to Cook Raw Vegan Walnut and Cashew Cake
- Add the walnuts in a large blender.
- Add the dates, cocoa, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Use the mixture to cover the bottom of a round cake tin and refrigerate it for the next 2 hours.
- In the meantime, add the cashews in the blender and blend until finely ground. Add the agave syrup, coconut oil, and pistachios.
- Pour the mixture over the first layer. Press on it with a spatula to release the air, and fully cover the first layer.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- You can serve it topped with some extra pistachio!