Ingredients Needed for Apples Filled With Vanilla Pudding and Snickers
4 ounces of vanilla pudding
1 cup milk
½ cup sugar
1 cup whipping cream
3 snickerses bars, diced into small parts
How to Cook Apples Filled With Vanilla Pudding and Snickers
- Add the vanilla pudding in a small bowl and mix it with 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Next add the remaining milk into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
- Add the sugar, whisk, and bring it to a boil.
- Add the vanilla pudding and whisk until small bubbles start to appear on the surface and the mixture thickens. Remove it from the heat and let it cool off for the next 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the whipping cream in a large bowl and mix it until stiff peaks appear on the surface.
- Add the cooled vanilla pudding and mix it into the whipped cream until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Remove the top of the apples and scoop their inside, so you can remove the seeds.
- Fill the apples with the vanilla pudding and top them with diced Snickers and caramel topping.