Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Rice Lunch
1 chicken breast
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
½ cup water
⅓ cup rice
1 chili pepper
4 ounces of red bean, canned
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Chicken and Rice Lunch
- Cut the chicken breast in small pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Fry the chicken pieces on both sides.
- Add the taco seasoning mix and the onion. Cook them together.
- Pour the water and add the rice.
- Slice the chili and add it in the skillet.
- Let them cook together and mix from time to time.
- Add the red beans and the Cheddar cheese.
- Cut some chives and add it in the mixture.
- Try the rice to know when it’s ready.