Calories: 74 kCal / serving
- 20 g
- 0 g
- 0 g
Ingredients Needed for Preserved Lemons and Limes
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon honey
How to Make Preserved Lemons and Limes
- Slice the lemon and the lime.
- Use a jar and cover its base with 3-4 slices of lime. Add 1/2 tablespoon of sugar and a small drizzle of honey.
- Now add 3-4 lemon slices and add the same amounts of sugar and honey.
- Continue until you have filled the jar with the lemon and lime slices.
- Add the remaining sugar and honey.
- Secure the jar with a lid and store it for the next day.
- Use it to flavor your teas!