Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 mozzarellas slices
6 tomatoes slices
How to Make Mozzarella-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Start by marinating the pork meat with olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Take a knife and use it to make deep cuts into the meat.
- Fill each cut with 1 slice of mozzarella and 1 slice of tomato.
- Season with salt, pepper, and dried thyme.
- Add the pork in the oven and cook it for 40 minutes.