Ingredients Needed for Potato and Grilled Pepper Omelet
2 potatoes, sliced in cubes
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
1 pickled grilled pepper
How to Make Potato and Grilled Pepper Omelet
- Heat a saucepan and fill it with water for boiling the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil and throw in the potatoes. Boil them for about 15 minutes. Check them with a fork before turning off the heat.
- Heat a skillet and melt the butter. Add in the potatoes and season them with salt, pepper, and paprika powder. Cook them for about 3-4 minutes, until all the excess water evaporates.
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl and whisk them. Season with salt, pepper, and add some parsley.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and start cooking your omelet. Cook it for about 2 minutes per side, flipping it over when ready. After that, top with shredded mozzarella, cooked potatoes and bell pepper.
- You can serve it either warm or cold!