Ingredients Needed for Beef and Egg Boats
8 ounces of ground beef
vegetable oil for cooking
1 teaspoon tex-mex seasoning
2 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Beef and Egg Boats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook it until it turns brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Fry the bacon in a cast-iron skillet.
- Cut off the top part of the baguettes and scoop out the interior.
- Add them to an oven tray and fill them with ground beef.
- Add the shredded mozzarella, fried chopped bacon, and eggs on top of the baguettes.
- Cook in the oven for 16-18 minutes.