Beef and Egg Boats
This morning try something else instead of your regular sandwich. Cut off the top of a medium baguette, pull out the breadcrumbs and fill it with ground beef, shredded mozzarella, and fried bacon. Add one egg on top and bake for 15 minutes.
Ingredients Needed for Beef and Egg Boats
8 ounces of ground beef
vegetable oil for cooking
1 teaspoon tex-mex seasoning
2 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Beef and Egg Boats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook it until it turns brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Fry the bacon in a cast-iron skillet.
- Cut off the top part of the baguettes and scoop out the interior.
- Add them to an oven tray and fill them with ground beef.
- Add the shredded mozzarella, fried chopped bacon, and eggs on top of the baguettes.
- Cook in the oven for 16-18 minutes.