Ingredients Needed for Tunisian Brik
3.5 ounces of canned tuna
1 onion, chopped
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 phyllo sheets
2.5 ounces of gouda
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Tunisian Brik
- Add the canned tuna in a large bowl. Add onion, parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Stir.
- Slice the phyllo pastry in 2 squares, around 10 inches (25 cm) long.
- Add half of the mixture on one side of the pastry and fold it using the other side.
- Top with half of the Gouda, one egg, and half of the parmesan.
- Do the same with the rest of your ingredients, in order to make one more brik.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook each brik until golden and crispy, around 1-2 minutes total time.